Successful online presentation
Are you facing the challenge to present online? Do you want to make it a vivid presentation inspiring your online audience?
You probably wonder how you can engage your virtual audience to succeed with your online presentation? No matter whether you are speaking at an internal meeting, during a conference or introducing yourself in an interview: While presenting yourself online, you have to consider completely new aspects compared to a presentation for live audiences.
This online seminar will therefore focus on the most crucial differences between live and online presentations:
Technical equipment that makes sense
- Meaning of computer/laptop/smartphone
- Put yourself in the right picture
- Sound is what makes the music
Design your personal online stage
- Set up your visible area skillfully
- How to stage yourself successfully online
- What audience are you talking to?
Voice and body language are different online
- Your eye contact is more crucial now
- What comes across from your online voice
- Mimics and gestures have a stronger impact
Keep attention levels of your audience at high level
- Provide for more variety
- Bring your story to the point
- Engage your audience with interaction
The online seminar will take place at Zoom. It is intentionally designed to be particularly interactive. You can also deliver your presentation and get qualified feedback. It is designed for up to twelve participants.